They talk about [V/I] and they look awesome ! Why! Thank you :)

Posted: 9/26/2010 by .Loviathar Hellman in
0

Gonna make a bit of free advertising for this blog in return to the advertising given to [V/I] by blogging my items.

Vixie Vultee is blogging my Argyle Armwarmers and she totally got the concept.
Let's quote her : (...) and! to go with the layered theme, these argyle armwarmers + nails + rings (!!!) from virtual insanity kiiiiiinda made me giddy as well. purple and red looks so awesome together and the flower ring on v/i’s nails is something i am totally growing to love. and the best part? i can wear prim nails *and* arm socks at the same time. they are all one attachment for the hand, then the extra glove part on the forearm. very innovative && very appreciated. i hate having to choose between gloves and my nails! (...)
What I can say is that I'm working on some other versions at the moment so don't worry, you'll be happy ^^.  Thanks Vixie.

By the way, you'll also find other awesome blogs in the right part of the blog, down. :) Visit those too ^_^

0 commentaires:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.