Stores update

Posted: 4/07/2010 by .Loviathar Hellman in
0

Little info for the ones who like to travel through SL, some malls/shopping areas where I used to rent a spot are closing and I opened more stores at other places. 

CLOSING 
10/6 mall 
Lylou shop/Etincelle mall (it was Ancayi's mainstore's mall in the past until she moved to Neko). 

NEW 
Club Industry (I'm reopening there)

AND THE USUAL ONES
The cool places to stay at ;-), the SLURL are on the right part of the blog. 
Delirium 
Heart and Sole
Neko
Onyx Mall
Sassy City
Urbanity
Vengeance
Teq Creations
Voice mall

MAINSTORE 
I started the build of a bran new mainstore. I decided to move the main to the sim NEKO. Heart & Sole is an awesome place with its own style and I can't be more thankful to Bijoux Lefavre to have welcomed my main for so long. I still need to be able to give a very specific personality to VIRTUAL INSANITY mainstore without disturbing Heart and Sole's style. 
The mainstore will be moving between next week and the 9th may. Why? Because the Dark Katz hunt will be starting on the 10th and I can't therefore move during it. 

OTHER EVENTS 
We will welcome Heart and Sole's sim hunt in a few days, the Stumblebum Brigade next week and another Super Bargain saturday with two new tattoos. 

0 commentaires:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.