The Summer of Love Fair - Starting TODAY 4PM !

Posted: 7/17/2010 by .Loviathar Hellman in
0

I really can't wait more to show you what I've been working on for a while. Here are the pics of the items that will be on sale from 4PM SLT today for all the SL community @the Summer of Love Fair. This is a HUGE event with wonderful designers, a bunch of awesomenesses to what I saw and I'm totally proud and happy to be a part of it. Along these items set for reasonable prices, you'll find HUNT items to get by [V/I] since there is a hunt inside the fair. So well, I just hope you love those items. I personally can't wait for buying the stuff that so fabulous designers as Ploom, Loulou&co & huge list of others are releasing today.
But it's only starting at 4PM so you'll only get the LM at that time and only that time.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


0 commentaires:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.