New Release - ABC ETC. Nails

Posted: 1/12/2011 by .Loviathar Hellman in
0


Nails again. I'm in my nails mood, you're warned. More are to come, and nexts ones will prolly be color if I'm not changing my mind.

These ones are scripted ONE BY ONE. Means that again, you can change any nail texture and not the other ones. And that is letters and a few little symbols.
Means if you want to write : ROCK, you can !
BITCH ? You can!
ANTICONSTITUTIONNALLY ? You can't, cause it's 5 letters per hand and uh that's a bit too much.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy these ones too. As usual I wrote FUCK on mine just cause it gives me the opportunity to DO NOT SELL IT on xstreet cause, that's reknown, people can get offended by FUCK. So I won't say FUCK, see, I won't. FUCK. I SAID FUCK ! FUCKKKK.

0 commentaires:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.