Week-end events & new releases !

Posted: 7/15/2011 by .Loviathar Hellman in
0

1° LA VENTA EVENTA


I created a new ring especially for La Venta but it's not exclusive. It will be set for 87L from tonight 9PM, means half price.
It's a texture change & resizable ring full of options.
15 textures for the top part, 3 for the ring part.
Vichy, dots or flowers, your choice, your style.
Why 1964 ? Because it's SO 1964. Don't u think?
2° SALE ON ONYX MALL





ONYX MALL has a sale on a lot of designer's items this week.
I remade a piercings set I had made last year. It helps me noticing where I'm improving or not. So that's what I brang for half the price.
BTW, I'm remaking all my old piercings but I take it slow.

3° TOSL






For TOSL, this week, the theme is RUBY RED.
I decided to set a bag because I thought that accessories makers would go for jewelry... So I decided that a bag wasn't a bad idea and since I love this one, here it is for 50L only.

0 commentaires:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.