[FANS/GROUP/GIFT] October 2011 ! Our first clothing piece !

Posted: 10/11/2011 by .Loviathar Hellman in


There we go. I wanted to try to make a clothing item since long but I never really had seriously thought about it. A lot of people told me recently that I should start. But I was scared of not having enough graphic skills to do so. However, let's say that if you don't try, you can't know... So I tried and this is the result of my work.
I chosed to gift this item to the fans group and not to sell it because I think that my customers' opinion is great to hear and that the stores' fans group members are the ones who know my work the best.
Constructive opinions are therefore welcome.

If you want to get this group gift, please wear your tag and click the poster at the mainstore. If you're not in the fans group yet, please click the poster above that one and you'll have to pay a small fee with the guarantee to get one item per month or two items per two months, exclusive or pre-releases.
This one is exclusive.

Thanks to the group for supporting the store <3.